~not a polished translation because not a real translator~
Part 1: After watching a movie
Nagisa: Ah~ That was so fun! I’ve always wanted to watch it. “Searching for Wan (
woof? the sound a dog makes?)”Haru-chan and Mako-chan already saw it and Rei-chan said- *imitates Rei* Something like that I don’t understand, I won’t watch it!
Nagisa: -and all my classmates have club activities and part-time jobs. I’m so glad Rin-chan could come!
Rin: Man, why did I have to watch this nonsense movie with you?
Nagisa: Hey! Wasn’t it a good movie?! …Ah! Furthermore, I saw it, ne? When I looked during the movie, Rin-chan was crying!
Rin: I wasn’t!
Nagisa: You don’t have to hide it! Even before, Rin-chan has always been a crybaby, right?
Rin: Shut up! Being called “crybaby”, I don’t want to be called like that by you of all people! Anyway, (something about Rin’s face orz)
*Rin wrestles Nagisa and what the hell do you call that when you press your knuckle on someone’s head*
Nagisa: Ouch! Ouch! My head’s gonna- I give up! I give up! Rin-chan~ So cruel! Even though we’ve come out to play after a long time!
Rin: If you say useless things like that, it’s bad.
*Nagisa’s stomach grumbles*
Nagisa: Ah, I’m hungry. Rin-chan, let’s eat!
Rin: Eh… You… In the movie house, didn’t you eat a mountain of popcorn and some hot dogs?
Nagisa: Well, that was just for the movie, wasn’t it?
Rin: What kind of stomach do you have?
Nagisa: Let’s just say I’m a growing boy?
Rin: What growing are you talking about? …*sigh* Fine. Oi Nagisa, wanna go to a Family Restaurant?
Nagisa: Yay! Food! Food!
levi is the biggest fucking weirdo. like…
- he’s a fucking insomniac who only sleeps for like 2-3 hours. in a chair. wtf?
- the dude can’t get drunk (i feel really bad for him srsly)
- he showers in 3 minutes. wow. calm the fuck down, man.
- the whole cleaning thing. i don’t… need to continue with this.
- i was going to include that he hates/fears mold, but then i thought about it and i hate/fear mold, too.
- poop jokes (that don’t sound like jokes)
- his head is entirely too large for his body
- A+ battle skills; flirtation skills 1/10 at best
- talks a lot - makes no sense - needs to be translated by hanji
- his childhood tea trauma has gone too far
- levi stop no
- what a nerd
What show is that gif from? The one where the boy says "Blow your nose before saying your line!"
IT’S FROM THE VOLLEYBALL ANIME (AKA HAIKYUU!!) PLEASE WATCH IT IT’S REALLY GOOD AND YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF FOR CRYING EVERY EPISODE BECAUSE REALLY
(honestly i’m amazed that you follow me yet you don’t know what haikyuu is omg)
Aries- pranking an unsuspecting victim
Taurus- making a fort to sleep in
Gemini- trying to stay up all night
Cancer- making the snacks
Leo- telling everyone a funny story
Virgo- talking about crushes
Libra- swapping health/beauty tips
Scorpio- trying to scare the crap out of their friends
Sagittarius- starting a game of man hunt
Capricorn- bugging you for your wifi password
Aquarius- pulling out the ouiji board
Pisces-falling asleep first
Nishinoya + Wet Hair (◡‿◡✿).
Post the rules!
Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked.
Write 11 new questions. Tag 11 people and link them to the post. Actually tell them you tagged them.
Tagged by harukasasahina! :)
1. Classic films or Classic literature?
2. Favorite book and why?
3. Glasses as fashion yes or no? (As in people who wear glasses but don’t need to because it’s “fashionable”)
4. Last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
5. Battle of the Shotas: who would win?
6. You can travel anywhere in the world but once you return home you can never go back to that place. Where do you pick?
7. Favorite badass lady (real or fictional)?
8. Video Game Destinations — where would you travel (can’t be a real place)?
9. What time do you go to bed?
10. Google or Bing?
11. Where is your favorite place to watch the sky?
lol Kaneki, how’s that “change this world” goal going
about as good as Eren’s “kill all the titans” goal?